Please note that the following information is meant to serve as a general guide for donors. Acceptable items are subject to change. Legal restrictions and limited storage capacity prevent the acceptance of some items.
Note: We are unable to do repairs or refurbish items, so all items must be fully functioning. Our donation retrieval team will assess contributions in the field, and reserve the right to decline donations, either in part or entirety, if they determine the items fail to meet guidelines upon inspection.
Schedule a Pickup
- Must be clean and in 100% working condition
- Must have all knobs, trays, burners, shelves, etc.
- No rust or missing pieces, knobs, or handles
- Refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, microwaves, BBQs are acceptable but no hand-held appliances, please
- All other appliances must be 10 years old or newer
- Framed artwork is accepted on a case by case basis
- Sinks must be clean, in reusable condition with no cracks, rust yellowing or chipping
- Vanity cabinets must have no water damage, rot or mold and must be fully assembled with all doors, drawers attached. Do not dismantle cabinets prior to donation, please!
- Vanity sinks are accepted with matching cabinet base, cured marble included
- Only low flush (1.6 gallon or less) toliets; toilets must include tank lid and be clean
- Only new plumbing supplies; faucets included
- Jetted tubs must be in 100% working order and with all parts and pieces
- Framed medicine cabinets
- Shower bases, shower stalls and bathroom hardware
- We will not accept double vanities, cast iron sinks, shower doors, hanging toilets, unframed mirror/glass medicine cabinets.
Cabinets / Countertops
- Must be free of rot, mold or water damage and in usable condition
- Must have 5 or more matching cabinets
- Only complete cabinets with all doors and drawers
- We do not accept cabinet doors or drawers by themselves
- We will not accept dismantled cabinets.
- No countertops longer than 10 feet
Carpet / Linoleum
- Only new carpet and carpet padding will be accepted; no small remnants; must be 12′ or shorter to qualify for ReStore pickup
- New, unopened and indate chemicals such as contact cement, gout, joint compound, mineral spirits are accepted on a case-by-case bases
- No toxic, hazardous chemicals will be accepted
- Acrylic, ceramic, formica, granite, laminate and marble/cultured marble countertops
- Straight, regular pieces only—no angled, odd “L” and “U” shaped pieces, please
- No bathroom countertops longer than 5′ and no kitchen pieces longer than 10′
- Stone counterstops must be light enough for two people to move
- Good condition, free of all damage
- Must not have rot, cracks, or separating
- Whole doors only; no glass or screen by themselves
- Frames accepted only with pre-hung matching door; no solo frames
- Non-paneled doors are not accepted
- No commercial, accordion, mirror or slab non-paneled doors
- Full or half sheets only
- No water damage or broken corners
- Light fixtures must be 100% working condition
- We accept new electrical parts, lights, wire, outlets, switches and hardware
- Must be clean and rust-free
- LED, halogen and incandescent light bulbs
- No fluorescent lights or shop light fixture or bulbs
- Construction, garden and loose chain link fencing must be rolled and roped/taped
- Clean, individual vinyl vencing
- New wooden fence
- Wrought iron and chain link must be rust free
- Fireplace tools
- Full screens
- Inserts and mantles
- Must be free or rust, nails and screws
- Hardwood flooring, linoleum squares, parquet, and vinyl squares must be new and in box quantity
- Only new rolls of linoleum and vinyl rolls will be accepted; no small quantities or loose flooring is accepted
- Furniture should be less than 10 years in age and free of rips, tears, holes, water damage, and animal/environmental damage
- Acceptable items include standard bed frames, bookcases, chairs, china cabinets, dressers, end tables, small filing cabinets with keys, footboards, headboards, hutches, patio furniture, sewing machines, shelves, tables, and trunks.
- Antique (100+ years), vintage/collectible (50+ years) items that adhere to our damage-free specifications are subject to approval on an individual basis. are subject to approval on an individual basis. Please submit pictures for approval to email@example.com prior to scheduling a pickup or dropping off.
- Must be free of rips, tears, holes, or any damage caused by water, animals, or nature
- We do not accept baby furniture, box springs, church pews, cribs, cubicles/partitions/workstations, computer stands, couches, custom-built closets (California Closets), entertainment centers, fish tanks, folding chairs, futons, gun cases, large filing cabinets, loveseats, mattresses, office chairs, office desks, ottomans, pianos, pool tables, recliners, sectionals, tv stands, or water beds
- Arbors, fertilizer spreaders, hand tools, hoses (with no leaks, must be coiled), hose hangers and reels, lawnmowers (must be 100% in working order) pots, tomatoes cages, trellises, and wheelbarrows
- New trash bins only
- No unframed glass accepted
- Glass tabletops are only accepted with matching base
- General hardware must be new and in original packaging.
- Must be in good condition and rust-free
- Tools must be in good, usable condition with all required parts needed for full function
- Only aluminum or fiberglass ladders are accepted; must condense down to 12′ or shorter to qualify for ReStore pickup
- Power tools must be in 100% working order with no damage and must come with all parts required for function
- Cordless tools must include batteries and chargers
- Cabinets must be in good, reusable condition with no rot, water damage, or mold; must be fully assembled with all doors, drawers attached. Do not dismantle cabinets prior to donation, we will not reassemble.
- We do not accept cabinet doors or drawers by themselves.
- Sinks (bowl, bar, prep, top mount, under-mount, apron front, acrylic, composite, etc) must be clean & in usable condition with no cracks, rust, yellow or chips
- No cast iron sinks
- Acrylic, ceramic, granite, Formica, laminate, and marble/cultured marble countertops accepted. Straight, rectangular pieces only.
- No countertops longer than 10’ and no angled, odd, “L” or “U” shaped pieces accepted.
- Stone countertops must be light enough for 2 people to move for pickup.
- Garbage disposals & ice makers are accepted but no handheld appliance
- Only new plumbing supplies are accepted including faucets
Lumber / Plywood / Siding / Trim
- Must be 4 feet or longer
- Must be free of rot, nails, and screws
- No warped or painted pieces
- Accept full and 1/2 sheets of plywood with no damage on corner and free or rot, water damage, nails, and screws
- Siding is accepted on a case-by-case basis only.
- Trim must be 4′ or longer; free or rot, nails and screws.
- Only new baseboards are accepted; must be 12′ or shorter for ReStore pickup
- Only framed mirrors are accepted
- Shingles must be in complete packages
- Metal roofing in full lengths if possible
- Various roofing material is accepted on a case-by-case basis
- Only new rugs or throw rugs will be accepted; must be sorter than 12′ for ReStore pickup
- Metal, wire, and wood shelving, as well as wooden bookcases, accepted, fully assembled
- No particle board shelving or custom built-in shelving (California closets)
- Bricks, cinder blocks, edgers, pavers, and bagged stones are accepted
- Must be free of mud and mortar with no broken or chipped pieces
- We do not accept loose rock in boxes or buckets
- No free form landscaping rocks/stones
- Large quantity ReStore picksups require stone to be palletized and a forklift on site for loading
- Accept clean ceramic, marble, porcelain, slate and vinyl tile, unused and in box quantity
- No broken, cracked or chipped pieces
- No used or small amounts of loose tile will be accepted
- Only new rolls are accepted
- Dual-pane vinyl or fiberglass composite windows only; no single pane, wood or aluminum windows.
- Must be fully assembled with no cracked or missing panes.
- Whole windows only, no sashes or individual screens.
- Wood and vinyl shutters accepted; must be clean.
- New boxed wooden blinds only.
- No vertical, metal, mini, or used/loose blinds
all donations must be clean and in good working condition
ReStore Donation Guideless as of August 1, 2021