Please note that the following information is meant to serve as a general guide for donors. Acceptable items are subject to change. Legal restrictions and limited storage capacity prevent the acceptance of some items.
Note: We are unable to do repairs or refurbish items, so all items must be fully functioning. Our donation retrieval team will assess contributions in the field, and reserve the right to decline donations, either in part or entirety, if they determine the items fail to meet guidelines upon inspection.
Schedule a Pickup
- Must be clean and in 100% working condition
- Must have all knobs, trays, burners, shelves, etc.>
- No rust or missing pieces, knobs, or handles
- Potable water appliances must be less than 6 years old
- All other appliances must be 10 years old or newer
Cabinets / Countertops
- Must be free of rot and in usable condition
- Must have 5 or more matching cabinets
- Only complete cabinets with all doors and drawers
- We do not accept cabinet doors or drawers by themselves
- We will not accept dismantled cabinets.
- No countertops longer than 10 feet
Carpet / Linoleum
- Only new carpet and linoleum will be accepted
- Only new rugs or throw rugs will be accepted
- Good condition, free of damage>
- Must not have rot, cracks, or separating
- Non-paneled doors are not accepted
- No commercial doors
- Full or half sheets only
- No watermarks or broken corners
- Light fixtures must be 100% working condition
- We accept electrical parts, lights, wire, and hardware
- Must be clean and rust-free
- No fluorescent lights or bulbs
- A photo is required for approval of any upholstered furniture. Photos may be sent to email@example.com
- We do not accept mattresses or box springs.
- Furniture should be less than 20 years in age.
- Antique, vintage, or collectible items are subject to approval on an individual basis.
- Must be free of rips, tears, holes, or any damage caused by water, animals, or nature.
- Acceptable office furniture includes chairs and file cabinets.
- We do not accept cubicles or metal desks.
- We accept hardware for doors, cabinets, etc.
- Must be in good condition and rust-free
- Tools must be in good, usable condition with all required parts needed for full function
Kitchen and Bath
- Must be clean, in usable condition, and no cracks or rust
- Toilets must include a tank top, tank and bowl.
- Only low flush (1.5 or 1.6 gallon) toilets accepted
- No shower doors
- No cast iron tubs, unless clawfoot
- No rust near or around drain holes, not yellowed or chipped
- Faucets must be within 6 years old
- Vanity sinks only accepted with base cabinet
Lumber / Plywood / Siding / Trim
- Must be 4 feet or longer
- Must be free of rot, nails, and screws
- Accept full and 1/2 sheets of plywood
- Shingles must be in complete packages
- Metal roofing in full lengths if possible
- Accept vinyl and ceramic tile, unused
- Tile must be in quantities of 25 sq. ft. or more of the same product
- No broken, cracked or chipped pieces
- No single pane windows
- No cracked or missing window panes
- No window sashes accepted